The experienced team of engineers at dIREKTION 360 contributes to the functionality of transportation infrastructure. The civil engineering projects on which we work stand out for successful urban integration that takes into account the city's recommendations, existing buildings, future traffic, and the expansion of the urban environment.
- Management and control of dynamic traffic flow
- Traffic signals, signal programming, synchronization, telemetry...
- Synchro simulation
- Intrusive and non-intrusive detection systems, cameras, loops...
- Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
- Dynamic message signs / boards
- Streets, roads, highways, roundabouts,
- Long/short tunnels
- Bridges, viaducts, and interchanges
- Ports and airports
- Government standards (MTMDET, MTQ, CCDG...)
- Photo radar / photonic speedometer
- Cameras, luminance meter...
- Pedestrian crossings and multi-purpose lanes (tracks)